soup: parsnip| sweet potato | carrot
I N G R E D I E N T S
1 large roasted parsnip
1 large roasted sweet potato
4 roasted carrots
1 leek stalk
1 red onion
1/2 bulb of garlic
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup hemp or compliant coconut milk
1 tsp avocado oil
1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
Salt and black pepper to taste
*optional hemp seeds, radishes or pepitas to garnish*
W O R K
1. In a saucepan heat oil. Stir in onion , leeks and garlic and cook till lightly carmalized.
2. Add chopped roasted carrots, sweet potato, parnip and cook for 10 more minutes.
3. Add water, cover, lower heat and cook until the vegetables are soft.
4. Stir in coconut milk, fresh grated ginger, salt, and black pepper.
5. Transfer to your blender and mix until very smooth.